Create page descriptions in WordPress
You can use the following steps to make sure your WordPress site has page descriptions to improve SEO ranking.
There are many plugins that can be used for this, we will cover installing the Yoast SEO plugin. If you decide to use a different plugin, be sure you choose one that is actively being maintained.
- Log into WordPress.
- Install a plugin in WordPress.
- Activate a plugin in WordPress.
- Edit each page you want to have a description and use the Yoast SEO panel on those pages to add a description.
- It is advisable to at least complete this step for your home page.
- Return to Check Google indexing
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.