Add my email to Outlook on iPhone
Add your Professional Email account to Outlook for iPhone. Then you can send and receive business emails from your phone.
- Open Outlook.
- New users: Tap Get Started
- Existing users: If you have one account, tap your Profile icon > Tap Add Mail.
- Existing users: If you have two or more accounts, tap your Profile icon > Tap Settings > Tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your Professional Email address and tap Add Account.
- Enter your:
- Password: Professional Email password
- Display Name: Full name or busines name
- Description: Up to you (optional field)
- Tap Sign In, Outlook for iPhone auto-discovers your email account settings and loads your email. If see the Troubleshooting section of this article.)
- If you don't see any emails in your inbox, try toggling to Other. If you have more than one email account on Outlook, you can use the inbox icons to switch between email accounts.
Your email is on your iPhone and you're good to go. To add your email to another device, click Previous. If you're all set, head to the next step.
If Outlook can't auto-discover your email account, toggle Advanced settings, review and edit your port and server settings as necessary. Then tap Sign In:
A) IMAP Incoming Mail Server: imap.secureserver.net:993
B) IMAP Password: Workspace email password
C) SMTP Outgoing Mail Server: smtpout.secureserver.net:465 (try port 587 as an alternative)
D) SMTP Password: Workspace email password