Last Revised: September 19, 2013
This Terms of Service agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into by and between GoDaddy.com, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (“Go Daddy”) and you, and is made effective as of the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of the GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping services (the “Services”).
Your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement, along with Go Daddy’s Universal Terms of Service Agreement which is incorporated herein by reference.
The terms “we”, “us” or “our” shall refer to Go Daddy. The terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement and anyone you authorize on your behalf to access the Service. Unless otherwise specifically provided in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
You acknowledge and agree that (i) Go Daddy, in its sole and absolute discretion, may change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting, and (ii) your use of the Services after such changes or modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement as last revised, do not use the Services.
GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping - Free is an Internet service that helps entrepreneurs, self employed individuals, and small business owners track their business income and expenses, pay their estimated taxes on time, and organize their business finances for tax time.
GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping - Paid is an Internet service that provides, in addition to the Services described above, (a) An annual taxes income and expense summary, quarterly estimated tax estimates, sales tax payment tracking and reports, 1099-K; and (b) Unlimited reporting history on all reports.
2 Conditions of use:
Your use of the Services is subject to the following conditions. Violation of any of the conditions below may result in the immediate termination of your account.
- You must be 18 years or older to use the Services.
- Only human beings are allowed to use the Services. No accounts created by bots, scripts, other automated methods are permitted.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your login information, including, but not limited to your access numbers, passwords, security questions and answers, account numbers, login information and any other security or access information. We will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to secure your login information.
- You understand and accept that use of the Services is at your own risk
- You understand and accept that the Services are provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis.
- You understand and accept that we do not warrant that the Services:
- Are always available.
- Are free of bugs or other defects. Again, we will do our best to fix issues as they are identified, but we can't guarantee that the software runs perfectly.
- Are 100% secure. However, we do use industry standard security measures to protect your information.
- Use of the Services to generate or distribute unsolicited email is forbidden.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- When you provide us any information, data, passwords or other content, you are licensing this content to Go Daddy and its third party service providers for the purposes of providing you the Services.
- You may not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Any form of abuse or intimidation (written, verbal, physical, implied or otherwise) is strictly prohibited.
- You may not modify, adapt or hack the Services.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission of Go Daddy
- You are permitted to use content delivered to you through the Services or through third party service provider only on the Services. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from the content provided to you through the Services. Further, you agree not to reverse engineer or reverse compile any of the service technology, including but not limited to, any Java applets associated with the Services or third party service providers.
- You are licensing to Go Daddy and its service providers, any information, data, passwords, materials or other content (collectively, "Content") you provide through or to the service. We may use, modify, display, distribute and create new material using such Content to provide the service to you. By submitting Content, you automatically agree, or promise that the owner of such Content has expressly agreed that, without any particular time limit, and without the payment of any fees, we may use the Content for the purposes set out above.
You hereby represent that you are the legal owner of the Content and that you have the authority to appoint, and hereby expressly do appoint, us or our third party vendors as your agent with limited power of attorney to access and retrieve your Content on your behalf. You further acknowledge that we do not, nor does our third party service providers review your Content and agree that we are not responsible for its completeness or accuracy. Any transactions or informational activities performed at any provider's website are not made through the Services and we assume no responsibility for such transactions or activities. You are solely responsible for any charges associated with your provider(s).
3 Pricing and Modifications to the Services
We reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
We may choose to modify pricing for some or all of the Services at any time.
We will automatically renew your monthly or annual Services at the current rates, unless you cancel the Services under this Agreement.
We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
4 User-initiated Cancellation of the Services
You understand and agree that, once you cancel your account, you will no longer have access to your content and that it may be permanently removed from the Services.
You further understand and agree that it is your responsibility to export, copy or otherwise collect any desired content from the service before canceling your account.
5 Connecting to 3rd Party Accounts
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about your accounts maintained at other web sites. You may not masquerade as another person or attempt to use their registration information for 3rd party sites. You also agree to keep your registration account up to date and accurate so that the service can function effectively and help you get back to running your business.
In very few cases, your financial institution may charge you a small fee for downloading transactions.
You authorize Go Daddy and its agents to access third party sites designated by you, on your behalf, to retrieve information requested by you, and to register for accounts requested by you. You grant Go Daddy and its agents a limited power of attorney, and you hereby appoint Go Daddy and its agents as your true and lawful attorney-in fact and agent, with full power of substitution and re-substitution, for you and in your name, place and stead, in any and all capacities, to access third party internet sites, servers or documents, retrieve information and use your information, all as described above, with the full power and authority to do and perform each and every act and thing requisite and necessary to be done in connection with such activities, as fully to all intents and purposes as you might or could do in person. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WHEN GO DADDY OR ITS AGENTS ACCESS AND RETRIEVE INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTY SITES, GO DADDY AND ITS AGENTS ARE ACTING AS YOUR AGENT, AND NOT THE AGENT OR ON BEHALF OF THE THIRD PARTY. You agree that third party account providers shall be entitled to rely on the foregoing authorization, agency and power of attorney granted by you. You understand and agree that the service is not endorsed or sponsored by any third party account providers accessible through the service.
We, or our third party service providers, may deny access to the Services (or any part thereof) if we reasonably believe that any loss, theft or unauthorized use of account information has occurred.
You agree that our third party service providers are a third party beneficiaries of the above provisions, with all rights to enforce such provisions as if they were a party to this Agreement.
6 Email Messages & Alerts
We will occasionally send you email messages including but not limited to automatic and maintenance alerts, newsletters, surveys, support notices and voluntary account related alerts.
If your email address changes, you are responsible for informing us of this change to ensure that we can effectively deliver these messages to you.
Some of the voluntary account related alerts are turned on by default as part of the service. We may introduce new alerts or cease to provide certain alerts at our sole discretion.
Some of these alerts may contain information about your account including your account balances, credit card due dates and business profit. Anyone with access to your email will be able to view the content of these alerts.
You will be provided the option to opt-out of the voluntary account related alerts, newsletters and surveys. For your security, you cannot opt-out of support notices and automatic account alerts such as updates to your password, updates to your billing information or email support.
7 Titles and Headings; Independent Covenants; Severability
The titles and headings of this Agreement are for convenience and ease of reference only and shall not be utilized in any way to construe or interpret the agreement of the parties as otherwise set forth herein. Each covenant and agreement in this Agreement shall be construed for all purposes to be a separate and independent covenant or agreement. If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision (or portion of a provision) of this Agreement to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining provisions (or portions of provisions) of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby and shall be found to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8 Definitions; Conflicts
Capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Universal Terms of Service Agreement. In the event there is a conflict between the provisions of this Agreement and the provisions of (i) the Universal Terms of Service Agreement, (ii) the Website Design Service landing page, or (iii) the Web Store Design Service landing page, the provisions of this Agreement shall control.